Monday, August 10, 2020

Another Legit Check for Product Key PH’s McAfee Internet Security Product Key.

Hello again my lovely readers! Welcome back to my blog. How are you guys? It's been a while since my last product review. How are you this time of pandemic? I do hope you’re all coping up well.


Today, let me share another experience I have on purchasing online. If you’re really following my blog, I know that I already made a review of this online shop about 2 years ago. Now let’s have another one 😉


Back in 2018, I made a legit check about Product Key Philippines, an online shop that offers genuine Microsoft product keys. Not only that, but I also discovered that they’re also selling antivirus subscription plans or licenses. One perfect example is its McAfee Internet Security Product key for 3 devices.



You might be wondering what’s special with their McAfee subscription package. Well, let me give you some pointers.


1. The price is reasonable. I’ve searched online and mostly, an annual subscription of McAfee Internet Security (for 1 device) costs P890-P1,000 already. I even saw one from Lazada which costs P1,250. Take note, this is a license for a single device only. Product Key Ph’s price is only P880 pesos for 3 devices. Yep, that’s 101% correct. For only P880, you can enjoy an annual subscription of McAfee Internet Security for either your Mac, Windows, smartphone, or tablet.



2. Another special about this is that the shop offers a number of payment methods that you can utilize for your convenience. Most of them are via online transfers such as BDO online transfer; others are via money transfers such as M Lhuillier Kwarta Padala, Palawan Express, Cebuana, etc. This is actually very convenient especially during this time of pandemic where we minimize face-to-face transaction as much as we can.


Note: If you include a USB installer on your purchase, you’ll receive it the next day or within 1-2 days for Metro Manila, 2-3 days outside Metro Manila addresses.



3. Easy to install, you will never get lost with Product Key PH. 😊 They have a guide for those who are new to installing an antivirus, up to the activation process. Aside from that, they are really responsive whenever you contact their customer support.


4. Product keys are genuine. Whenever you buy something online, you are skeptical at first, am I correct? I understand that. It is really hard to trust anything online. I mean, even though some of the products have positive reviews, still we can’t deny that there will come a time that one of them is really fake. But in Product Key Philippines, everything is working perfectly and genuinely. That’s because, for your every purchase (for most of their product keys), you need to go to the official website before continuing. Like for instance, Microsoft - once you have your key, you’ll be asked to bind it to Microsoft. Same with this McAfee antivirus, you’ll need to download the installer from the official download page of McAfee.





Product Key Philippines really is a highly-recommended online shop. Aside from selling genuine product keys, they are cheaper compared to the market price. A 70%-80% savings really means a lot!


Final rating of the product :  5/5


P.S. this is not a sponsored review.

No comments:

Post a Comment